Are you looking for a career in Supply Chain in a dynamic and international environment? Do you have thorough Supply Chain knowledge with at least 3 – 5 years experience? Then this might be your next challenge in a steady growing and market leading business in Europe & Middle East (HQ Kerkrade-NL).
About ADJ Europe
ADJ is one of the world leading producers for lighting equipment. From the European headquarters based in Kerkrade, The Netherlands they sell products to the dealer network in Europe and distributors in Russia, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
About DPA Supply Chain
DPA Supply Chain is specialized in the supply of permanent and temporary staff within the Logistics and Supply Chain sector. ADJ has asked DPA Supply Chain to select a suitable candidate for them.
Context of the position
For ADJ Europe we are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator with at least 3-5 years experience in Supply Chain. As part of the supply chain team you will play a key role in providing support to a fast pace Supply Chain & Logistics team based in the Kerkrade office. You will ensure that you provide key support to both the logistics and sales teams ensuring that you’re maintaining a good level of delivery data, IPP’s and other master data.
If you’re looking for a fantastic opportunity within ADJ’s European business and you have proven skills with an understanding of key topics in supply chain management, this is a great opportunity for you.
Your main responsibilities:
- Monitor inventory, prepare and place purchase orders
- Follow up order schedule with suppliers & chasing deliveries
- Check order confirmation & supplier invoices
- Coordinate technical customer requests with suppliers
- Work on new products with suppliers and internal sales team
- Master data maintenance (f.e. updated IPP’s, list prices, forecasts, product data, etc.)
- Support logistics to coordinate inbound deliveries and inform sales
- Upon request change shipping into airfreight
- Other duties as assigned, such as negotiation with suppliers and service agents
- Business mindset and self-motivated
- Technical / business background
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain / Purchasing
- Very good English skills, German preferred
- Very good MS Office skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- High level of individual responsibility and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and complete tasks
- SAP experience is a plus
- Knowledge of professional lighting market preferred
What do we offer you?
- A challenging role in a dynamic environment
- Good working conditions and atmosphere
- Competitive salary